Sunday, December 15, 2013

A tiny bit of Christmas spirit

Hello all! As we gear up for the full blast of the holiday season I've taken to making some cute little bear ornaments for friends and family. Pinterest has so many amazing ideas and there is only so much time to make everything. I find Christmas a good chance to try out a bunch of things that I've been pinning and thinking about. So here are a couple of the ornaments I've made and a little keychain friend I made as a birthday gift.




I think they came out quite cute if I do say so myself. I positioned the Koala face in the middle so there ended up not being enough room for a scarf, but I think the bow looks super cute too. The Peacock Ninja did become a keychain, but I took a picture before putting that part on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment